TheGoals.org uses the Crowdlearning method to engage young people worldwide in problem-solving, co-creation and sharing of knowledge, all in all to speed up the world’s path towards sustainability.
Explore, create, change
Understand global challenges, explore your local circumstances, and find practical solutions.
A (g)local experience
No need to tackle it all on your own, a global community will be by your side.
Hard work does not go unrewarded. Once you finished all courses, you will receive a diploma!
Free to use, on any device
The platform is designed to work on even the simplest device with access to the internet.
Unprecedented learning and engagement online and offline inspires to take action!
Sharing is caring
We’ll showcase stories of local challenges and successes shared by you and your peers.
TheGoals.org is a free global education and learning portal on sustainable development solutions. It is a unique and free open crowd-learning experience for mobile devices that connects youth from all the corners of the world. The aim is to build understanding and cooperation about the United Nation’s sustainable development goals.
These goals are all about finding practical solutions to challenges like poverty, hunger, sickness, illiteracy, climate change, and species loss, just to mention a few examples. This might sound like complicated stuff. And it is. That’s exactly why we need your help. Together with you, we want to create unprecedented learning and engagement and showcase stories of local challenges and successes in pursuing sustainable development from all around the world.
Latest buzz about TheGoals.org
- Don't let an empty corridor fool you - everybody is gathered to show HOW youth are/should be included in reporting… https://t.co/M0xwD5ILjg
- Join us live today to hear about #youth2030 and the importance of engagement + education = true ❤️ #crowdlearning… https://t.co/eGR2xkDOUM
- We bridge gap between global knowledge and local action, inspiring young people to learn and act for #Agenda2030 #HLPF #Youth2030 #Local2030
- Developing 21st century skills is a main aspect of @thegoalsorg and #crowdlearning bridging global/local and digita… https://t.co/d1w2wmGpSb
- We unlock young peoples potential through #crowdlearning based on the #agenda2030 exploring, creating and ultimately bringing change #HLPF
You can make it happen!
With your support, millions of young people will learn – for free – about sustainable development, create solutions to improve their local communities and exchange knowledge on our global platform.
Help raise the world’s first sustainable generation with a donation as small as $10 today.
Enabled by the kind donations from
In partnership with
In participation with