Explore, create, change
Understand global challenges, explore your local circumstances, and find practical solutions.
A (g)local experience
No need to tackle it all on your own, a global community will be by your side.
Hard work does not go unrewarded. Once you finished all courses, you will receive a diploma!
Free to use, on any device
The platform is designed to work on even the simplest device with access to the internet.
Unprecedented learning and engagement online and offline inspires to take action!
Sharing is caring
We’ll showcase stories of local challenges and successes shared by you and your peers.
TheGoals.org is a free global education and learning portal on sustainable development solutions. It is a unique and free open crowd-learning experience for mobile devices that connects youth from all the corners of the world. The aim is to build understanding and cooperation about the United Nation’s sustainable development goals.
These goals are all about finding practical solutions to challenges like poverty, hunger, sickness, illiteracy, climate change, and species loss, just to mention a few examples. This might sound like complicated stuff. And it is. That’s exactly why we need your help. Together with you, we want to create unprecedented learning and engagement and showcase stories of local challenges and successes in pursuing sustainable development from all around the world.
Are you in?
Changing the world to be more sustainable is complicated. But everyone can do something. Especially if we don’t have to do it alone. That’s why we choose to work with a network of partners to share TheGoals.org excitement among youth around the world.
Latest buzz about TheGoals.org
- You face a tough decision. A choice you shouldn't have to make. What's your world like? #WorldHumanitarianDay https://t.co/UjmeYwnuFZ
- Through our partners @worldscouting & @wagggs_world youth globally will be #crowdlearning for #realchange #YouthDay https://t.co/AB78YPQbo0
- 17 goals, but don't forget the 169 Indicators. Make sure that the integrated force of #Agenda2030 comes to the surface - @ThomasGass
- Inspiring to hear @ThomasGass challenge participants to take action &make people want to be part of agenda. We believe #education will help!
- Joining the @MYWorld2030 team to share insights on #empowerment and #education #actionagenda #crowdlearning https://t.co/s7jcAERyjN