Want to know how YOU can #SaveOurOcean? You've come to the right place! On TheGoals.org we've created a course for you!
Explore the world. Create your ideas. Share your stories. You can do ALL these in the course using your mobile phone!
Take the course with your friends! You'll have so much fun learning together!
On our platform, meet young people in other parts of the world who are also learning how to #SaveOurOcean!
Take the course on ocean now!
Explore, create, change
Understand global challenges, explore your local circumstances, and find practical solutions.
A (g)local experience
No need to tackle it all on your own, a global community will be by your side.
Hard work does not go unrewarded. Once you finished all courses, you will receive a diploma!
Free to use, on any device
The platform is designed to work on even the simplest device with access to the internet.
Unprecedented learning and engagement online and offline inspires to take action!
Sharing is caring
We’ll showcase stories of local challenges and successes shared by you and your peers.
TheGoals.org is a free global education and learning portal on sustainable development solutions. It is a unique and free open crowd-learning experience for mobile devices that connects youth from all the corners of the world. The aim is to build understanding and cooperation about the United Nation’s sustainable development goals.
These goals are all about finding practical solutions to challenges like poverty, hunger, sickness, illiteracy, climate change, and species loss, just to mention a few examples. This might sound like complicated stuff. And it is. That’s exactly why we need your help. Together with you, we want to create unprecedented learning and engagement and showcase stories of local challenges and successes in pursuing sustainable development from all around the world.
Are you in?
Changing the world to be more sustainable is complicated. But everyone can do something. Especially if we don’t have to do it alone. That’s why we choose to work with a network of partners to share TheGoals.org excitement among youth around the world. Do you want to take part or find out more? Do not hesitate to contact is directly!
Latest buzz about TheGoals.org
- We'll be there, will you? Please share to #SaveOurOcean Ping @LSU_se @Scouterna @HallSverigeRent @WeChangeSverige… https://t.co/37TEd81Ihs
- Actually, it's @thegoalsorg but we work of course with and based on @TheGlobalGoals 👍☺️🌍 https://t.co/TXPQzrcyIi
- Role models in the "changing the world business" - today we had the pleasure to join @ungtledarskap and discuss lea… https://t.co/zAlgaYyKIR
- Ready to #SaveOurOcean ? Join us as coach (and invite your friend) or as student (and find/invite your nearest coac… https://t.co/4bsSr4CPQk
- Participating in the local focus day on #sdg14 in #malmo ahead of the #oceansconference @UNMGCY @HHStanton… https://t.co/P22gEMKkDC
You can make it happen!
With your support, millions of young people will learn – for free – about sustainable development, create solutions to improve their local communities and exchange knowledge on our global platform.
Help raise the world’s first sustainable generation with a donation as small as $10 today.
Enabled by the kind donations from
In partnership with
In participation with